EIS Financial Services (in conjunction with Cornmarket Insurance Services) provide an exclusive range of insurance services for members of the Educational Institute of Scotland and their family, with products designed to deliver the most suitable cover at the best possible price.
Cornmarket Insurance Services have been providing insurance services to teachers and public sector unions for over twenty years, so have a wealth of experience in providing insurance solutions for the teaching community.
We provide Insurance for Car, Home, Bike, Pet, Gap and other products.
Or alternatively, you can call us on 028 9044 2211
Annual Travel Insurance for your whole family from just £96 per year*
Call 0845 230 1653 for an application form or click the link above to apply online. Available to EIS members and their families.
ADDITIONAL COVER NOW INCLUDED
- Natural disasters e.g. volcanic eruption, tsunami, hurricane, fire, flood, earthquake etc.
- Outbreak of food poisoning or infectious disease
- Disruption due to travel advice from Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Full Winter Sports Extension (previously £20 per year, per policy)
- Increased protection when booking not made through a travel agent
- Enhanced delay benefit
- Enhanced missed departure cover
* Premiums are payable by quarterly Direct Debits. Certain cover limits may be increased if desired upon payment of an additional premium. Please ask for details. Prices are correct from 1 September 2018 to 31st August 2019 are as follows:
- for members aged under 55: £96 per annum
- for members aged 55 – 65: £106 per annum
- for members aged 65 – 69: £186 per annum
Optional motor breakdown and home emergency cover can be included for only £79 per annum
There are many different types of Life Insurance cover.
Whether it’s to cover your mortgage, protect your family, or just for peace of mind an EISFS Financial Adviser can help to guide you through the options and ensure that you get the right level and type of cover to suit your needs.
Cover can be arranged for a specified term or for the whole of your life.
We can also offer advice on Critical Illness cover and Income Protection plans.
Call us now on 0345 355 3242 to discuss your options and arrange a quotation.